- Service & Staff
- Date & Time
- Your Details
First Year Meeting - Freshmen
Select a staff member
- Brenda Freeman (A-Cg; CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Shirley Wilson (Kb-Mc: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Crystal Favors (Md-Pm: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Joshua Brown (Pn-Sq: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Jaleah Williams (Sr-Z: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Irene Marroquin (Assistant Director) (Gb-Ka; CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors
- Laura Payne (E - Lm: BMEN/MECH Majors)
- Racine Lewis (Ln - Rn: BMEN/MECH Majors)
- Sky Alexander (Ro-Z: BMEN & MECH Majors)
- Tynee` Sims (A-D: BMEN & MECH Majors)
- LaQuinta Smith (Ch-Ga; CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors
Mon8:00am - 5:30pm
Tue8:00am - 5:30pm
Wed8:00am - 5:30pm
Thu8:00am - 5:30pm
Fri8:00am - 5:00pm
Jacob Awkal - Mar 20, 2018
Thank you for reading these reviews. This is in reference to Tynee Sims, although new to BMEN advising she was extremely approachable and a very knowledgeable individual. What strikes me the most is that she confronted every question with extreme critical analysis, something that is very appreciated. Also, she literally went above and beyond from finding exact course codes I need to showing me why I should take certain classes the upcoming semester. Highly recommended.
Racine is Awesome
reginald mckenzie - Mar 20, 2018
Racine has been my advisor for 4 semesters. She is always fast, honest, and easy to work with. She quickly gives answers or points you in the right direction.
Quick and Informative
C.R. - Feb 25, 2018
Our meeting covered my son's proposed degree plan - Irene showed us what classes would be covered by AP tests and dual credit classes. She also answered numerous other questions we had. Thank you, Irene! Go with questions, and also meet with your faculty advisor to see your school of your intended major.
75 Hour Audit
E.B. - Feb 22, 2018
My advisor made sure I understand all of the requirements and gave me some tips so that my application for graduation would run smoothly. She told me about faculty advising, which no one had told me about. She was friendly and we'll prepared. My meeting ran smoothly and finished early.
T.C. - Feb 17, 2018
Pretty Straight forward, didn't wasted ant time going anywhere I don't need to. However, I was still able to receive more than I expected. Additionally, I make sure that I understand everything they said before I leave. Do make an appointment before going in.