When you are creating an offer, it’s important to pay special attention to the Fine Print section of your Offer Page so that your clients will be aware of any purchase, redemption, or scheduling terms and conditions.
Genbook gives you a head start by including the scheduling availability you set in the Booking Window, and by communicating that the offer service’s appointment and purchase availability may also be limited. However, there may be other terms and conditions you wish to add to the offer.
Here are some examples of the offer terms you may want to include in the Fine Print:
- Purchase limits – Do you limit the number of a particular offer a customer may purchase? Example: “Limit 1 offer per person.”
- Gift purchases – Offers make great gifts! Example: “Up to 3 offers may be purchased as gifts.”
- Number redeemable per visit – Indicate the number of offers that may be redeemed during each visit. Example: “Limit 1 offer per visit.”
- Availability limits – If you’ve chosen to cap the number of offers that can be purchased, you’ll want to mention that. Example: “Limited availability.”
- Scheduling availability – If your offer is only valid on certain days of the week or at certain times of the day (and you have configured this in the ‘Manage daily availability’ section of the offer), you should clearly indicate it. Example: “Offer valid for appointments on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.”
- Other offers – Indicate if offers can be combined. Example: “Not valid with other vouchers, certificates, or offers.”
- Refund policy – List your offer refund policy. Example: “Offers are nonrefundable.”
- Offer purchase expiration date – Encourage customers to purchase the offer before it runs out by including the purchase expiration date. Example:
In general, use the Fine Print section to communicate all of the terms and conditions for each particular offer you create. Informed customers will be happy customers!
Here’s an example of a detailed Fine Print section as it appears on the offer page template:
Sign up to Genbook’s 30-day free trial today!