Posting the Book Now Button your website lets you give your customers a simple and stress-free scheduling experience that will make them love you even more. Below, we share the steps you’ll need to take to get the button onto an AMTA-hosted website (for those of you who are or wish to become AMTA members).
First, log in to both your Genbook account and the Control Panel of your site. We recommend you have these two sites open in separate tabs of the same browser. Then, follow the steps outlined below.
1. In your Genbook account, navigate to Settings > Add a Book Now Button on your website (at the bottom left of your Settings tab).
3. In your AMTA website (Bodywork Sites) Control Panel, select the page onto which you wish to add your Book Now Button (you can add the button to as many site pages as you’d like).
4. Next, choose the HTML view/edit option from the top right of the editing menu.
5. Paste the Book Now Button code in the spot where you’d like the button to appear on your site. Then, click the Update button at the bottom left.
If you’re not sure where you’d like the button to appear, just add the code to very end of the other text and code. You can always move the button itself later.
6. View and (if needed) move the Book Now Button in the WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) version of the editing screen.
7. Once you’re happy with your edits, click the Publish Changes button to make your Book Now Button and other changes live on your site.
Your Book Now Button should now appear on your website, so that your customers can enjoy the ease and convenience of scheduling their massages online.
Sign up to Genbook’s 30-day free trial today!