- Service & Staff
- Date & Time
- Your Details
75 Hour Audit
Select a staff member
- Brenda Freeman (A - Cha & Chb-Crn & O-Par: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Shirley Wilson (H - K & Cro-Dn & Pas-Pn: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Crystal Favors (L - N & Do-Fd & Po-Rd; CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Jaleah Williams (Sj - Z & Gb-Gz & Sh-Si: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Irene Marroquin (Assistant Director) (Ro-Z & Cf-D: BMEN/MECH Majors) & (Fe-Ga: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors
- Laura Payne (E - Lm & A: BMEN/MECH Majors) & (Re-Sak: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Racine Lewis (Ln - Rn & B - Ce: BMEN/MECH Majors) & (Sal-Sg: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
Mon8:00am - 5:30pm
Tue8:00am - 5:30pm
Wed8:00am - 5:30pm
Thu8:00am - 5:30pm
Fri8:00am - 5:00pm
Like the DPS only more expensive
A.C. - Jan 18, 2018
Everyone is very nice, however you hardly ever get a quick response. Changing your major and adding/dropping is a pain since you have to wander the university collecting signatures. You send in a form, and it takes forever to get approved/processed. Navigating the bureaucracy at this school causes migraines. Definitely not worth the 6k+ per semester.
Fast-Track approval and registration
Brian D - Jan 4, 2018
I was dreading the whole Fast-Track petition, approval, and registration process. However, Crystal Favors, Dr. Ntafos and the rest of the staff made it MUCH easier than I had assumed it would be. Thank you very much!
S.F. - Dec 19, 2017
A meeting with Miss Payne helped me to make my final choice between another school and UTD. Proud to be a Comet!
Short and to the point
F.G. - Dec 8, 2017
My meeting at the ECS office was great. Short and to the point but I was still given all of the necessary information.
Soodabeh Azizi - Dec 4, 2017
Miss Payne was so helpful and nice as always. She help me to have a plan for my graduation and showed me all the options I have for a successful graduation.