- Service & Staff
- Date & Time
- Your Details
45 Hour Audit
Select a staff member
- Brenda Freeman (A - Cha & Chb-Crn & O-Par: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Shirley Wilson (H - K & Cro-Dn & Pas-Pn: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Crystal Favors (L - N & Do-Fd & Po-Rd; CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Jaleah Williams (Sj - Z & Gb-Gz & Sh-Si: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Irene Marroquin (Assistant Director) (Ro-Z & Cf-D: BMEN/MECH Majors) & (Fe-Ga: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors
- Laura Payne (E - Lm & A: BMEN/MECH Majors) & (Re-Sak: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
- Racine Lewis (Ln - Rn & B - Ce: BMEN/MECH Majors) & (Sal-Sg: CE/CS/EE/SE/TE Majors)
Mon8:00am - 5:30pm
Tue8:00am - 5:30pm
Wed8:00am - 5:30pm
Thu8:00am - 5:30pm
Fri8:00am - 5:00pm
Fast-Track approval and registration
Brian D - Jan 4, 2018
I was dreading the whole Fast-Track petition, approval, and registration process. However, Crystal Favors, Dr. Ntafos and the rest of the staff made it MUCH easier than I had assumed it would be. Thank you very much!
S.F. - Dec 19, 2017
A meeting with Miss Payne helped me to make my final choice between another school and UTD. Proud to be a Comet!
Short and to the point
F.G. - Dec 8, 2017
My meeting at the ECS office was great. Short and to the point but I was still given all of the necessary information.
Soodabeh Azizi - Dec 4, 2017
Miss Payne was so helpful and nice as always. She help me to have a plan for my graduation and showed me all the options I have for a successful graduation.
Unknown - Nov 30, 2017
The front desk is often rude to the freshmen or the transfer students who have just come for registrations. There is no information being provided on "HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES" for incoming students which unnerves most of the international students since this is a new system and a guided hand helps.The advisors are often rushed due to other appointments or "agendas" hence lacking closure, always a need for a follow up email. If advising turns into class registration, a new appointment is reqd