1. Service & Staff
  2. Date & Time
  3. Your Details
  4. Confirm
  5. Finished

Select a service

Business Information

Hours Mon5:30pm - 7:30pm
Tue5:30pm - 7:30pm
Wed5:30pm - 7:30pm
Thu5:30pm - 7:30pm
Fri9:30am - 4:00pm
Sat9:30am - 4:00pm
Phone (415) 250-9479
Location Get directions
Website hairinmarin.com
1 of 5

Recent reviews

Excellent

Susan A - Aug 29, 2015

Kim did a fantastic job with my hair!! I had been highlighting my light brown hair for years. I let it grow out for about 6 months but then the top of my head was dark and the last 6 inches were blonde. I wanted to correct this by putting in lowlights. Kim found the perfect color of glaze which is non-damaging to the hair. She saved about 20% of my blonde and conditioned those pieces and the remaining 80% was low lighted. The color was perfect! Kim was great! Fit me in last minute! Brava!

Read more reviews