- Service & Staff
- Date & Time
- Your Details
Select a service
LYMPHEDEMA THERAPY - Home visit ($95.00)
Manually moving the lymph and directing its flow to lymph nodes that are functioning, application of compression bandages or taping. This service is available to existing client only
Mon9:00am - 7:00pm
Tue9:00am - 7:00pm
Wed9:00am - 5:00pm
Thu9:00am - 5:00pm
Angela Wang - Feb 4, 2017
This is by far the best colonics sessions I've been through. Suffering from constipation for a long time and have been trying all kinds of colonics. Yet this is by far the best - Monica is very professional, skilful and also very considerate. The place is also very clean. Would highly recommend.
Massage for the wife and the "athlete" of her life
S.P. - Oct 18, 2016
A most enjoyable massage! Monica was great for me and highly recommended for my husband of 61 who plays as though he's 41 and of course suffers from kinks and cramps that only Monica competently addresses!
Competitive Hockey after 60
Ron C. Smith - Sep 17, 2016
If you are searching for a highly competent RMT, please research their website and read their background. Monica's website convinced me that she was well educated in RMT and not just a recent graduate of a Community College. What really convinced me that she was the real deal was the homework assignments. Monica said that she was responsible for 15% of my therapy and I was responsible for the other 85%. If you want to continue to play completive hockey after 60, I recommend Monica.
Fabulous RMT in Markham!
Laura Cameron - Aug 29, 2016
Monica was amazing! Best stretching, deep tissue massage that I have had in a very long time. Monica takes the time to find the root of the pain and focuses on deep stretch and massage without any pain the following day. You know that a RMT knows what she's doing when she properly stretches and reaches the target point of your discomfort. Highly recommend her treatment. She also was very kind to take me last minute, I will be returning for more treatments very shortly.
Tammy M - Aug 27, 2016
I have been receiving treatment from Monica for 2 yrs. I usually have a 60 minute session but the other day I had a 90 minute one and I really like the extra time. Monica is very knowledgeable in the health field and I highly recommend her.