- Service & Staff
- Date & Time
- Your Details
Select a service
Men's Hair Cut ($22.00)
Men's Hair Design ($25.00)
Talk about new hair style, Shampoo Design hair, and finish hair style
Design and trim
Haircut with Beard trim ($30.00)
Haircut and beard trim
Men's Hair Color ($45.00)
Talk about new hair color and prep hair, Color and blowdry
Men's Color and Cut
Colorize and re-design hair
Men's Highlights and cut ($85.00)
Highlighting, chuncking, tips, or streaking and hair design
Mens Color and Highlight ($110.00)
Color, highlight and hair design
Thu7:00am - 3:00pm
Fri7:00am - 3:00pm
Sat7:00am - 3:00pm
Jan 4, 2018 - Jan 7, 2018
Apr 1, 2018 - May 2, 2018
No better place
Dick Keeley - Jul 10, 2017
As my hair has gone from thick, brown and curly to straight, grey, white and a little brown, Joe has kept me in fine fashion. A great barber and a better person!
j.s. - Jul 3, 2017
The staff at this place of business has been so supportive of me. I truly appreciate their flexibility in scheduling appointments and their acceptance of clients whose distant commutes from work necessitate their flexibility in accommodating their clients. The superb attention to detail that Joe and his most distinguished and professional hairstylist who complements his techniques with her unique talents has caused me to be a regular customer at Hair Technologies. Bravo to both!
Great Haircut Everytime
L - Jun 2, 2017
For the last 8 years I've had 90% of my haircuts from Joe. The other 10% were mediocre haircuts in Boston and Atlanta. He consistently delivers the haircut you desire with a lot of detail and care. He can cut off pictures. He can also give you advice on hair. M-27
Excellent support to their clients
j.s. - May 20, 2017
Without hesitation I recommend Hair Technologies as the staff, specifically Blerina, has been very flexible in accommodating me since I commute extended distances for my position as an educator. She schedules appointments in late afternoon to accommodate me and she is understanding when heavy traffic prevents me from being prompt for scheduled appointments. She has a sincere interest in the technicalities of maintaining the appearance, texture, shape and color of my hair treatments. Bravo!
Another fantastic haircut.
David H - May 5, 2017
Joe is the absolute best at what he does. He has been cutting my hair for many years,and I have always been very happy with the results.He is very personable and has become a good friend.I can't imagine going anywhere else.